Boston area PC dealer recommendations sought

> I'm soon to purchase my first PC, to run Linux and Windows.
> I'd rather buy from a local establishment, if possible.
>
> Does anyone have recommendations for a local dealer who will put
> together a custom-configured machine, at a good price, with good
> follow-up service, if necessary ?
>
> Kevin Esler //hewlett-packard/cso/stg/std/mll (MA Language Lab)
> esler at ch.hp.com   (508) 436-5979

Hi,
	I don't have any idea around Boston. But I got my Linux from
	CBE Systems last  month. They installed the Slackware for me.
	Everything run perfect. The price was very good. I just paid
	$1,550.00 for my 486DX2-66 with 8mb RAM and 420mb hard drive.
	For me is perfect. It just my experence. Here is the address
	for the internet order "chikwong at freenet.fsu.edu". I hope this
	will help you .

	-cheung-