Problems with POP mail.

A friend of mine who subscribes to MV.COM in NH is using POPClient.
The problem he reports is that POPClient does not report any messages when
messages are queud up. Looks like he may have a configuation problem. If
anyone is familiar with POPClient, please send me a pointer to a howto
document,  or some pointers, and I'll forward them to him.

Jerry Feldman