Hey, where's the BCS on-line calendar?

>> John Abreau <jabr at bcs.org> writes:
>> RE: Calendar.
>> >
>> > That's one of the things I'm working on in the next couple weeks:
>> > I'm putting together a set of scripts to take various databases,
>> > including an ASCII version of the Calendar, and generate web pages
>> > from them.
>> JABR,
>> I hope that you are setting up a procedure so that you don't have to get
>> involved every month.
>>
>> Jerry Feldman                 | Internet: gaf at palantir.newton.ma.us
>> Boston Computer               |           gaf at world.std.com
>> Solutions & Consulting

Kathy and I see several issues. The immediate issue is getting the
BCS web up, fairly soon. The less immediate, but still short term, issue
is to develop the tools and procedures for maintaining the information
in the web. Over the longer term, we need to build a team of volunteers
who will maintain the information on an ongoing basis.

Members of the Linux & Unix Group are invited to participate in
building and maintaining the BCS web.

The BCS Web-Masters team is directed by Kathy Costello; to contact us,
send email to web-masters at bcs.org. The Web-Masters team is part of the
BCS Internet Services Working Group, chaired by Jerry Feldman.

To subscribe to the Internet Services group mailing list, send email to
"majordomo at bcs.org" with the following message body:
	subscribe inetcom
	end

John Abreau / Director, BCS Linux & Unix Group / jabr at bcs.org
The Boston Computer Society / 101 First Avenue / Waltham, MA 02154
Voice: +1 617 290 5700 / Fax: +1 617 290 5744