If you would like to give me a call, I will try to talk you through
it.

Later,
  Constantine Rasmussen      508-750-7500 x7020     cdr at sme.siemens.com

   From: misty.suffolk.edu!cocco at pioneer.ci.net
   Date: Wed, 17 May 1995 09:02:57 -0400 (EDT)
   Subject: Recreating an installation disk
   To: linux-sig at bcs.org

   I trying to install Linux at home and have run into a problem with my
   Root disk; it seems to have become corrupted. The disk drive wont read it.
   Having Slackware running on my machine at work, is there a way in LInux
   to create seperate installation disks? (Such as another Root disk?)
   Thanks.

   Vincent Cocco
   Suffolk University     email:  cocco at misty.suffolk.edu
   Boston, MA 02108