Linus' talk on tape

>> Hi, John:
>>
>> Great talk last night!  Linus can really be really inspiring with his
>> wealth of knowledge at his age.
>>
>> Anyway, what would be involved in my obtaining a copy of the video and
>> audio tapes of the meeting?
>>
>> Thanks.

We plan on selling copies of the tapes, once we have them available and
have checked with Linus for permission. I'll post to the mailing list
when they're ready.

Speaking of selling, we were originally planning for a T-shirt at the
meeting, but dropped it when we learned we couldn't exchange money on
MIT property. We'll go ahead with the T-shirts fairly soon; if not as
a group, then as a few individuals pooling their money.

It'll probably take a few days for everything to settle down before
we have a clear idea of where everything is going. Be sure to come to
the volunteer organizer meeting next Wednesday; I'm planning on covering
all aspects of making our group successful.

I'll be posting a partial agenda for the meeting soon, and asking for
suggestions for additions, changes, and comments.

John Abreau / Director, BCS Linux & Unix User Group / jabr at bcs.org
The Boston Computer Society / 101 First Avenue, Suite 2 / Waltham, MA 02154
Voice +1 617 290 5700 / Fax +1 617 290 5744 / http://www.bcs.org