linux BBQ (Aug 5, 12:30) ?

Rich Braun <richb at pioneer.ci.net> writes:

> Q:  What happened with the Frame Relay installation?  I'm around for various
> bits of the weekend; Mondays I usually am not so available.
>
> Let me know what the plan is.
I am in Nashua on Monday. Ali promised it either on Friday later in
the day or on Monday morning. Part of the problem in dealing with
this particular group is that they are support engineering, and
driven by customer problems. The reason that the MBRs have been
tight, is that there is a Japanese problem, and all the built up ons
are in use. I'll push him when he gets in on Tuesday morning.