   From: jas at enterprise.uml.edu (Jim Sherwood)
   Subject: How to run an X-terminal with LINUX?
   To: linux-sig%bcs.org at uucp-gw-2.pa.dec.com (BCS Linux)
   Date: Wed, 5 Jul 95 12:06:42 EDT

   I have an IBM X-terminal which I would like to serve from my
   PC which is running LINUX.  Can this be done?  If yes, then
   do I need to get any special software?  If so, where would I find it?

   Thanks,

   Jim

   James A. Sherwood                                          Associate Professor
   Dept. of Mechanical Engineering                                      Ball 225A
   Univ. of Massachusetts Lowell                               Phone 508-934-3313
   One University Avenue                                 Primary FAX 508-934-3059
   Lowell, MA 01854                                        jas at enterprise.uml.edu
                                                      (secondary FAX 508-934-3048)

    Whoever said getting there was half the fun never rode in a Class VIII probe.
       -- K'Ehleyr, "The Emissary", stardate 42901.3