Meeting topic

I believe Matt Welsh will make a presentation on July 19th on Troubleshooting
Linux or something like that.  I'll plan to attend, too, so if you bring your
copies of _Running Linux_ we'll autograph them for you.

-lar
 Lar Kaufman                lark at walden.com        508-371-1563
 189 Peter Spring Road      lark at conserve.org      508-287-0646 (home office)
 Concord, MA 01742  USA     lark at world.std.com     co-author, "Running Linux"