BSDI vs. LINUX binary format?

Rich Braun wrote:

    > Speaking of binaries, I'm looking for a copy of INN built for SCO Unix.
    > Is there an archive of such tools out there on the net?  Or does anyone
    > on this list run SCO?
    >
    > -rich

I found one person who had reported INN for SCO.  Below is a message he sent
out on 8/3/95.  I found this through Deja News.
Susan Kleinmann

references: <3vo44e$fbf at iii1.iii.net>
organization: Celestial Software, Mercer Island, WA
reply-to: bill at celestial.com
newsgroups: comp.unix.sco.misc

Andrew Duca (aduca at iii1.iii.net) wrote:
:       Can someone please tell me where I can locate a copy of INN
: 1.4sec for SCO UNIX 3.2? Thanks

SCO Unix 3.2.what?  The current version is 3.2v4.5.  Everything from
3.2v4.0 supports long filenames and symbolic links.  Prior to that it
looks more like Xenix (14 character file names and no symlinks).

We have inn-1.4 on ftp.celestial.com with the security modifications
compiled on SCO 3.2v4.2 (ODT 3.0).  I haven't had time to go through
the configuration process yet for OSR-5 and inn-1.4.

There are several FAQ files pertinent to inn-1.4 which are critical to
understanding the installation, care and feeding of inn.

Bill
--
INTERNET:  bill at Celestial.COM   Bill Campbell; Celestial Systems, Inc.
UUCP:              camco!bill   2835 82nd Avenue S.E. S-100