QIC tape drives

   From: Dan Demus <dan at Paragon.COM>

   Does anyone have any experience with 4mil/8mil SCSI dat on Linux?

I'm using a Bus Toaster PCMCIA SCSI controller to drive an Exabyte 8mm
drive, and everything works just like it's supposed to.  You do have
to get card services working, and build the loadable drivers.

(BTW, technically, an 8mm tape isn't a DAT tape.)

Dale

Dale Worley						worley at world.std.com
--
I asked people in Mexico why it was so underdeveloped, despite its
natural advantages.  The only answer I got that made any sense at all