[2nd try] can linux route mail?

>> The Linux boxes at the BCS were being re-organized over this past week and
>> seem to be back on-line now.
>>
>> In theory there's a list archive so we could go back and check the traffic.
>>
>> Is there in practice a list archive?  JABR?  Did you say at one of the
>> volunteer meetings that you had that set up?

Yes, Majordomo archives the lists. One of the many things on my project
list is to get hypermail set up on Thurien so the lists are archived
automatically into the web server. I've run it once to try it out, long
ago, and deferred it until we kicked over to the new server. I haven't
had time to revisit it yet.

John Abreau / Director, BCS Linux & Unix User Group / jabr at bcs.org
The Boston Computer Society / 101 First Avenue / Waltham, MA 02154
Voice +1 617 290 5700 / Fax +1 617 290 5744 / http://www.bcs.org