two ethernet cards in a linux box

   > If you read the Ethernet HOWTO, I believe you will find that it is
   > possible to configure ethernet devices w/ lilo.

   Unclear if you can do this with more than one device.  Even less
   clear if you can do it with two of the same type of device (e.g.,
   two NE2000 cards).

Lilo configuration allows passing of parameters to the kernels main
function.  This is done in much the same way as
	hd=cyl,sec,trk
All you need to do is trace through the code to find the magic cookie.

The faint of heart should consult the Ethernet HOWTO.

		Dan.