hard disk problem

At 05:34 PM 11/30/95 -0500, Hsin-Yu Sidney Li wrote:
>Hi,
>
>More follow-up on the hard disk problem we are having:  I received a
>couple of suggestions, but so far nothing works yet.

Hi,

Well, you've exhausted what little experience I have to offer. ;-)

Please let us (or me anyway) know how this ends up. I have to do another install when my new machine at work shows up, and I'm really curious about some of these supposedly simple problems that really aren't. Keep plugging.

Good luck.

Dan Murphy                 murph at vmark.com
Vmark Software             74260.3322 at compuserve.com
Westboro, MA