sendmail error

I saw this too.  What I found was that sendmail has logic to declare to be
an error if sendmail on machine A receives mail from another host B where B
is known to be configured in DNS as an MX for A.

This is disabled with a COMPILILE TIME option.  I can't remember the exact
option as I'm not near that machine (it's off-network now similar to what
Albert does).  Check the source code for MX lookup.  I'll email the option
when I get back to the office.

                  Rodney Thayer           ::         rodney at sabletech.com
                  Sable Technology Corp   ::              +1 617 332 7292
                  246 Walnut St           ::         Fax: +1 617 332 7970
                  Newton MA 02160 USA     ::  http://www.shore.net/~sable
                           "Developers of communications software"