What to see and do at Linuxcon

> Jerry Feldman DTN 381-2970 wrote in a message to Mike Bilow:
>
> > so since there's no megameeting this year should we go for a linuxcon i
> > boston?
>
>  JFD3> There is going to be a Megameeting this year. Apparently it
>  JFD3> will be done without vendors. Whoever figured this one out
>  JFD3> surely has recto-cranial inversion. --
>
> Excuse me?  What happened to the Megameeting?  Did I miss something big?
>
> -- Mike

Hello Mike,

I had heard something to the effect that there wasn't going to be a Mega
Meeting this year.  So last week I sent Pam an E-Mail asking for a Yeah/Nay
on this.  I didn't get a response from her, so I resent the message again
last night.  As of this time still no answer.

If anyone hears anything concrete on the Mega Meeting, could the please post
it to the Groups.  There are a lot of people in the dark on this, one way or
another.  Thanks.
                                           Take care,
                                               Barry...