weekend pay-for-it conference on GNU

here's what Linus is doing this weekend.

______________________________

>Conference Registration Fee $250; Students (see *)  $_____________
>
>TUTORIALS
>
>I wish to register for:
>
>Saturday, 3 February
>
>S1. Linux OS	(am)		[  ]
>
>S2. Instal. Linux	(pm)		[  ]
>
>S3. Expect	(full day)	[  ]
>
>S5. Adv. Emacs	(pm)		[  ]
>
>Monday, 5 February
>
>M1. GNU/Hurd	(full day)	[  ]
>
>M2. BSD	(am)		[  ]
>
>M3. GCC	(pm)		[  ]
>
>M4. Perl		(full day)	[  ]
>
>TOTAL	    ______
>
>A boxed lunch is included with Tutorial registration.
>
>Please indicate preference:
>
>Saturday Tutorials:   [  ] Chicken   [  ] Beef    [  ] Vegetarian Tossed Salad
>
>Monday Tutorials:    [  ] Turkey    [  ] Ham+cheese  [  ] Vegetarian pocket
>
>*  Attention Students:  Student fees: $50/conference; $75/tutorial;
>Preregistration only.  There will be a limited number of
>scholarships available for students applying with a copy of current
>student identification.
>
>PAYMENT:
>
>Enclosed:  [  ] Check   [  ] Money order   [  ] Traveler's Check
Payments must be in US Dollars.

                  Rodney Thayer           ::         rodney at sabletech.com
                  Sable Technology Corp   ::              +1 617 332 7292
                  246 Walnut St           ::         Fax: +1 617 332 7970
                  Newton MA 02160 USA     ::  http://www.shore.net/~sable
                           "Developers of communications software"