February 21, 1996 Meeting Reminder

Hi,

	Thanks for the reminder.

	But, could you please include the word Linux.  Other BCS Groups
do this like the Lotus Notes group who includes the following
"BCS Lotus Notes" in the subject area.

Thanks
Ralph

On Tue, 13 Feb 1996 20:41:10 -0500 (EST), you wrote:

>Subject: BCS Linux & Unix User Group -- Wednesday, 21 February 1996.
>
>This is an semi-automated monthly reminder of the BCS Linux & Unix User
>Group meeting. It is occasionally out of date; for the most up-to-date
>information on our group's events, check our web page at:
>
>	http://www.bcs.org/Groups/linux/linux.html
>
>The BCS Linux & Unix User Group meets on the third Wednesday of the month.
>We will be meeting at M.I.T. in Building 4, Room 163, from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
>				^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
>We will be holding our volunteer meeting tomorrow, Wednesday 14
>February 1996 at Pioneer Global Telecommunications, 811 Boylston
>Street, Boston, across the street from the Prudential Center.
>
>We do a number of social events as well; check our web pages for
>details.
>
>        ********        ********        ********        ********
>
>The schedule for 1996 is as follows:
>
>Wednesday 17 January 1996 -- Modula 3
>
>Wednesday 21 February 1996 -- Help is Here! HOWTOs and Q & A's about
>	Linux for the Beginner to the Wizened User. Bring your
>	Questions and Your Answers ... Users Helping Users is
>	What its all About!
>
>Wednesday 20 March 1996 -- "Flying Pings & Other Things"
>	Networking with Linux, Some Unix/Linux History, &
>	A Typical Linux Installation Demo -- from Soup to Nuts!
>
>Wednesday 17 April 1996 -- John "Maddog" Hall of DEC's
>	Unix Software Group (More Details Later)

>For the latest information, please point your web browser to:
>

>	http://www.bcs.org/Groups/linux/linux.html
>

>			#######

| R.E.C. Consulting           |         Cursors! Filed again!            |
| Your Not So Typical Bard    | It always was, and never shall have been |
| ChadisR at World.std.com       |      But, Zephod! That's improbable.     |