kernel upgrades

> ok kernel kowpersons if I want to upgrade from kernel rev 1.2.8 to kernel
> rev 1.3.72 how much do I need to change?

I would recommend that you only upgrade to 1.2.13 unless you really
need to use features that exist in the 1.3 development kernels.  The
1.3 kernel series are not stable (well a few of them probably are),
but if you want a truly stable system you are best off staying with
1.2.13 until 1.4 is released.

As for what you need to upgrade, theoretically all you should need
toupgrade is the kernel itself.  However you may need to upgrade
applications which use kernel features, like ipfw, multicast, etc.

I hope this helps.

-derek