Adaptec controller support

> This question is on behalf of a friend.  Please reply to him directly.
> He is Borries Demeler (demeler at bioc02.uthscsa.edu).  His question is:
>
> | How do you compile the kernel so that it recognizes the Adaptec 1510A
> | adaptor at the following location: 0x340 (portbase) 11 (IRQ) 7 (SCSI id)
> | and parity enabled.

First, you need to configure the AHA 152x driver.  Next, you need to
either 1) modify the AHA152x configs in the drivers/scsi directory, or
you need to boot with special LILO options to configure the 1510.
I've added this to my lilo.conf:
	append = "aha152x=0x340,11,7,0"

I forget what the '0' means, offhand.  The rest is what you want.

Enjoy!

-derek