Linux meeting in May (was Re: Sound)

"William C. Jenkins" <bjenkins at one-lincoln.com> writes:
>> By the way, is there no Linux meeting for May?  There was no listing in
>> the BCS Journal.

Yes, we meet on Wednesday, May 15, in MIT 4/163. I don't have a paper copy
of the May Calendar yet, but I checked on the web server, and we're listed
there. The web Calendar and the paper Calendar are produced from the same
FileMaker database, so the listing should certainly have appeared in the
Journal.

John Abreau / Director, BCS Linux & Unix User Group / jabr at bcs.org
The Boston Computer Society / 101 First Avenue / Waltham, MA 02154
Voice +1 617 290 5700 / Fax +1 617 290 5744 / http://www.bcs.org