New Hampshire ISIG Tues, Aug 6, 1996 - IRC and Internet

At 07:14 PM 7/30/96 +6000, Jerry Feldman wrote:
>Barry,
>While I did not put in the date in the body, try lookming at the
>subject of the message.

Hello Jerry,

The craziest thing happened while my message was being transmitted!  I saw
the date in the subject as it flashed by, while Eudora was processing
(sending) it.

I do apologize for not seeing that.  It is just the way the message was so
nicely laid out and all, that I thought it was an oversight.  Well it was on
my part, as I didn't read the message completely.  "Mia colpa!"

					Take care,
					    Barry...

	  *** "Support Telecommunications, get On-Line today!" ***
         Support Freedom of Speech, and Your Right to Express It!!!