Interested in what's next

Thor Farrish <thor at american.com> writes:
>> hi there.  Unfortunately I have a sailing engagement Wednesday
>> afternoon/evening... and won't make this month's meeting.
>>
>> I am, however, keenely interested in what the future holds
>> in store.  Please advise me of upcoming meetings, areas of
>> discussion (for where and what this SIG is going to become),
>> and any other relevant sources of info.

Hi, Thor. Our schedule is as follows:

Wed Sep 18 7:00pm - user group meeting, MIT 4-163

Wed Sep 25 7:00pm - volunteers meeting, Pioneer Global
Wed Oct  2 7:00pm - volunteers meeting, Pioneer Global
Wed Oct  9 7:00pm - volunteers meeting, Pioneer Global

Wed Oct 16 7:00pm - user group meeting, location TBA (maybe MIT)

You're welcome to participate at our meetings. Pioneer Global
is located at 811 Boylston Street, across the street from the
Prudential Center shopping mall and right beside a Kopy Kop.

John Abreau / Director, Boston Linux & Unix User Group / jabr at bcs.org
Voice +1 617 784 5789 / http://www.bcs.org/Groups/linux/