DEC Alphas for Firstnight Boston?

Hi y'all.

I'm a volunteer helping the Virtually Wired foundation
to do the entire website for Firstnight Boston.

Dreamcom (www.dreamcom.com?) in Cohasset has agreed to host our
site using DEC Alphas running Red Hat Linux.

The problem is that we need more machines, but just for
a week or two.

Last year's site was done by a commercial providor, and it
crashed on firstnight.  Needless to say, we are planning for
a heavy load, and a successful site run by volunteers using
Linux on DEC Alphas would be great publicity all around --
for Linux, Digital, the Virtually Wired foundation, and
inspired volunteerism in general.

The folks at Dreamcom have a lot of experience with Linux/Alpha,
and will be doing all the setup and configuration.

What we need DESPERATELY is some loaner machines from Digital or
whoever.  The payback will be great publicity for Linux and Alpha.

Who should I talk to at Digital?

Thanks,

   rmela at shore.net