Intel EtherExpress Pro/10

Mike,

First of all, understand that I am a newbie to all of this. From what I
have read, I used irq=0 because I did not know for sure where it was at.
And by using irq=0 it would probe and hopefully find the correct one. That
was not the case.

I have read a suggestion where I should move the card from one slot to
another until it finds the right slot that matches the irq that it is
looking for.

Let me ask you this. If under win95, the card in located at irq=10, is it
possible that the irq would be diferent under linux? If that is true, then
how do I go about determining which slot is equal to which irq?

Regarding my work address, was included in the cc. Sorry if that was not
clear.

If you or anyone else has further input, regarding the use of an Intel
EtherExpress PRO/10n card using release 2.0.21, please respond to
pratty at suneast.east.sun.com. I have been assigned a project which requires
testing under this OS.

Thanks

Paul