Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: Fwd: Boston Installfest

******************* MONEY TALK ********************************
> 13 RedHat Linux Archives			$12.48	$162.24
> 3 RH Linux 4.0 for Intel (full salable package)	$19.98	 $59.94
> Shipping (charged us by RH for 1 of 2 shipments)	  $8.95
> 							-------
> 							$231.13

    OK,

    1 - WE DON'T PAY TILL AFTER THE INSTALL FEST

    2 - WE ONLY PAY FOR WHAT WE SELL

        IF WE SELL ALL THREE RH LINUX PACKAGES AT 59.94
            THEN WE REFUND RH ~$60

        IF WE SELL 0 ARCHIVES
            THEN WE REFUND RH $0

    3 - SHIPPING ~$10

    WE STILL HAVE OVER 20 NON-SALABLE CD'S THAT ARE OURS FOR NOTHING TO
USE.

    CONCLUSION: LET'S SEE HOW THE INSTALL FEST GOES, TRY TO SELL THE 3
RH PACKAGES OR GIVE THEM AS DOOR PRIZES.  WE'LL RETURN THE ARCHIVES AT
NO COST AND PAY SHIPPING OR SOME VARIABLE OF THE ABOVE.

    MY IMMEDIATE HEADACHE IS THAT I'VE HEARD NOTHING FROM ANYONE ABOUT
ATTENDING THE INSTALL FEST.   I HAVE CONTACTED THE BOSTON GLOBE AND
COMPUTER CURRENTS REGARDING LISTINGS IN IN THIER CALANDER SECTIONS AND
I'M LOOKING FOR CONTACTS AT LOCAL AREA COLLECGES SO I CAN PUT UP
POSTERS.

    I'M ALSO LOOKING FOR IDEAS... IF ANYONE HAS ONE LET ME KNOW :)

                        MARK J. SOULE