from BCS.ORG, as follows:

    Old                         New
    ---                         ---
    linux-sig at bcs.org           discuss at blu.org
    linux-sig-info at bcs.org      announce at blu.org
    linux-sig-admin at bcs.org     volunteers at blu.org

Digest versions of the lists are not yet working; I'll see if I can get
that working Sunday evening. Once this is complete, I'll point the
aliases on BCS.ORG to send to the new lists.

So we now have the following lists on BLU.ORG:
discuss - General discussion, tech talk, etc.
announce - Announcements of meetings, Installfests, and other events
volunteers - Volunteer discussions and administering the group
directors - BLU Board of Directors
sysadmin - Volunteers who operate tarnhelm
webmasters - Volunteers who maintain web content

-- Jabr