New Hampshire INTERNET SIG

On  2 Jan 97 at 16:55, mark soule wrote:

>     Do you think it would be possible to put a link to the BLU web page
> on the new Hampshire internet groups web page or to put the following
> blurb on the same web page?
Ken Adams is on vacation. He is the only one who touches that web
page. I'll see if he will put it on when he returns.

BTW: You sent this to the linux-sig list, not the admin list.
Anyhow, a few additional lines are fine.
|  Gerald Feldman <gaf at highway1.com>           |
|  Boston Computer Solutions and Consulting    |