InstallFest status

Let's briefly recap where things stand:

* Poster(s)
	Richard Royston had begun something a while ago;
	Mark learned that a 3x4 color poster costs $80 to print.
	Is this supposed to be specifically an "InstallFest" poster,
	or a more general "BLU identity" poster?

* Announcement
	As far as I've seen, this hasn't been sent out yet, we need to
	do this ASAP. Guy has gotten the business certificate and opened
	the bank account, so we are now officially able to collect money.

* Class size
	As I recall, we can handle no more than 25 attendees; presumably
	we'll see more demand that that (if we're doing this right).
	So we should let latecomers know that we expect to do many more
	installfests in the future.

* Cost
	We were talking $75 per head. We've got a bunch of CDs, some of
	which we must pay for; have we determined yet what the cost
	per user will be? As I recall, we paid $125 to rent the place.

* Hardware requirements
	I don't recall us nailing this down yet.

* Voicemail number, Fax number
	Have we settled on what we're doing with this? Email is all set,
	BLU.ORG mailing lists are operational.

* Registration forms, Configuration forms, Brochures, Business cards
	These must be prepared ASAP. I've prepared a small batch of
	business cards at home; once we have a final postal address
	and voice number for them, I can take them to a print shop.

* Volunteers
	Jabr, Jerry Feldman, Mark Soule, Guy Bzibziak, Finnbarr Murphy,
	Richard Royston, Rodney Thayer, John Jorgenson,

* Flyers at SoftPro
	Who will put together the flyer for this?

Have I missed anything here?