Observers at Installfest

I suggest we plan the next one for a room wit "IP Dialtone" and you tell
the observers we'll run a CU-SeeMe camera at the second one.

At 01:24 PM 1/3/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I've got some fellow who wants to "sit in and observe" at the Installfest.
>I'm inclined to think this would interfere with the successful execution
>of the event, even assuming the room wasn't too crowded to hold the teeming
>hordes that would want to watch.
>
>What do you guys think?

               Rodney Thayer <rodney at sabletech.com>       +1 617 332 7292
               Sable Technology Corp, 246 Walnut St., Newton MA 02160 USA
               Fax: +1 617 332 7970           http://www.shore.net/~sable
                           "Developers of communications software"