Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 18:04:45 -0500 (EST)
From: "Dale W. Rice" <dwrice at mv.mv.com>
To: hall at zk3.dec.com
Subject: GNHLUG Meeting

Jon,

The meeting time doesn't seem to mentionedin your announcement.  I assume
it is 19:00 (7:00PM).  Correct?

Dale
------- End of Forwarded Message

Jon "maddog" Hall                     Internet: maddog at zk3.dec.com
Senior Leader, UNIX Software Group    Executive Director, Linux International

Digital Equipment Corporation         Linux International
Mailstop ZK03-2/U15                   80 Amherst St.
110 Spit Brook Rd.                    Amherst, N.H. 03031-3032 U.S.A.
Nashua, N.H. 03062-2698 U.S.A.
                                      WWW: http://www.li.org
Voice: +1.603.881.1341                Voice: +1.603.672.4557