meeting wednesday night

        I'm enrolled in a class that meets from 7:30 to 9:30 every
        Wednesday so I won't be able to get to any of the volunteer
        meetings until the semester ends. I'll still want to be
        involved with the group when my schedule doesn't conflict.
        Take care everyone and I hope I'll see you in the not too
        distant future.

--Blake

Blake F. Parker     bfp at ultranet.com     http://www.ultranet.com/~bfp
voice... +1 (617) 492-1723       pager... +1 (617) 472-1040