BL/U?

At 12:08 AM 1/31/97 -0500, Charles C. Bennet wrote:
>Hi -
>
>	I'm a UNIX user of 13 years and Linux user of 1.5 years.
>Am I qualified to join? ;-).
>
>chasb
>
>       You are, Charles. Have you checked out the group's web page?
        It will give you information on meetings and other events.

        http://www.blu.org

        And, of course there's the mailing list. It's a very good
        resource for getting answers about UNIX or Linux issues.

        I suggest you drop in on the next monthly meeting at MIT.
        You'll be able to meet other members and watch the
        presentation at the same time. From time to time there
        are some good door prizes too. I never won the "door" but
        did get a good book once ;-)

--Blake

Blake F. Parker     bfp at ultranet.com     http://www.ultranet.com/~bfp
voice... +1 (617) 492-1723       pager... +1 (617) 472-1040