MIT's user group page lists us as the following:

    Linux User Group
    All levels
   John Abreau 617-784-5789 jabr at bcs.org
    3rd Wednesdays
    Feb 19, 7pm, 1-390
    Mar 19, 7pm, 1-390
    Apr 16, 7pm, 1-390
    May 21, 7pm, 1-390

--
John Abreau :: Unix Systems Administrator :: jabr at necx.com
NECX :: 4 Technology Drive :: Peabody, MA 01960 :: 508-538-8425
Executive Director, Boston Linux & Unix - jabr at blu.org - http://www.blu.org

[from MIT's web site]
There are a number of lecture halls that are equipped with an Athena
workstation for the instructor connected to a projection system. There
are no workstations at the students' seats.

      1-390 seats 70 and has a Sun SPARC5 connected to a projector.
      3-133 seats 50 and has an SGI Indy connected to a projector.
      6-120 seats 154 and has a Sun SPARC5 connected to a projector.
      10-250 seats 450 and has an SGI Indy connected to a projector.
      26-100 seats 566 and has a SUN SPARCclassic connected to a projector.
      56-114 seats 70 and has a Sun SPARC4 connected to a projector.
      4-370 seats ? and has a Sun SPARC4 connected to a projector.