Last Feb 19 Meeting with Lar Kaufman

**********************  lars talk  *******************************

    Hi chuck;
        I was hoping for the same talk subject "student linux".  IMHO,
it didn't happen that way.  Instead there was talk about linux past,
present and future.  Discussion on major houses porting produces to
linux.  I was disapointed.

    I've been activly searaching for BLU to become involved in the
NetDay activities and install fests and thought I'd pickup a pointer or
two.

    Lar was very open to recieving mail from attendees so if you want
to why not followup with mail to him?

                                    Mark J. Soule

You wrote:

>Unfortunately, I was out of town on a business trip last week, and my
>son (a high school junior) and I missed the Wednesday BLU meeting.
Will