a program called LINUX

John Saylor <jsaylor at mit.edu> wrote:
Then again, once
> I read that they "shut down the LINUX program", the
> credibility of the journalist plummeted.
That is pretty low since the credibility of most jounalists is pretty low in
my book, especially when it comes to technical subjects and aviation. In
aviation, they are even more clueless (or should it be less clueless) than
with computers :-)
Jerry Feldman            Digital Unix Development Environment
Digital Equipment Corp.  (work)gaf at zk3.dec.com (home)gaf at highway1.com
110 Spitbrook Rd.        Mailstop: ZKO3-2/W17
Nashua, NH 03062-9987    (603)881-2970, DTN:381-2970