a program called LINUX

| |  Gerald Feldman <gaf at highway1.com>           |

Especially since, after being away for a  couple  of  weeks  and  having  the
problem  of digging thru the accumulated email, I've so far deleted more than
two dozen copies of the article in question.  It was  interesting  the  first
time, amusing the second, but as for the remainder ...