Out-of-date link

This is to inform you that the following page has a link to our old
domain name, which has recently been decommissioned.

  http://www.blu.org/history.html

If, in the link that has virgin.mv.com as the host name you change
the host name to

        www.codemeta.com

then the link will once again be valid.

Thank you for maintaining an up-to-date Web site!