I'd like to do a meeting on IPv6 this year

A joint meeting sounds like a good idea.  In talking to members I think
there are network-literate (or at least network-interested) members outside
the membership.  And you'll get IPv6 support on a Linux can a hell of a lot
faster than you will on Windows 95.  So what is it, <http://www.signet.org> ?