BLU - Annual BBQ

| How many people do you expect to attend?

I'll second that question.  I live at the intersection of 128  and  US
20, a nice central location, and have a backyard patio that's the size
of (i.e., the top of) a 2-car garage.  We could accomodate  20  or  30
people  in the backyard.  (More than that would strain the capacity of
our two Webers.  ;-) If no handier place show up, I could host  it  on
July  19  or  Aug  2;  Aug  9 is possible if another party I'm already
committed to doesn't happen then (and  it  probably  won't).   I  have
another committment July 26.