http message

Thanks John.  I didn't send a complete message.  This only happens to one
of my clients.  She's running Win for Workgroups, using MS IE for a
browser.  This is the second time I've seem this bind/httpd message.  Soon
after I get a call from her, not able to logon or send/receive email.  Any
suggestions?

	Kyle

|	Seabreeze Communications		|
|	Internet Access	on the seacoast	of	|