S.u.S.E. Linux

Hi!

I'm an employee of S.u.S.E. GmbH, a german company that makes a linux
distribution, who just took a look at your page at
http://www.blu.org/links.html . The reason of the mail is that we don't
appear among the distributions mentioned. Currently we have two
distributions, one in english and one in german, and consequently we
maintain two webpages with information about us at http://www.suse.de in
german and http://www.suse.com in english. We also maintain a ftp server
at ftp://ftp.suse.com from where our distribution can be downloaded.

Could you please add a link from your page to ours, so that we appear
among the linux distributions too?

Thank you very much for everything.

Yours sincerely,

Virgilio Perez Guembe