THIS IS YOUR SECOND CHANCE

Private "Members Only" Site Shocks The Internet Marketing 'In-crowd'!
                         Owner Not Only Reveals The Truth...
     He Supplies The Tools To Take Maximum Advantage Of It!

                            Internet Marketing Warriors!
                                      The Secret Site!

    "How To Make At Least $1,600 A Week Online..Starting Now"!

               Discover The Inside Secrets From Someone Who Is
                    Actually Making Money From The Internet!

                     ....most dangerous book on the net!
                                      ....Loved It!
                  ....totally re-doing my web site...thanks!
                          ....worth $3,000 immediately!

 This special report pulls no punches. Every page is on it's
mark. No fluff or filler. It is the only publication on the net that
reveals the truth about how the 'little guy', without thousands of
dollars to invest, can get on the net with 'no' money and pull in
hundreds of dollars a day!

 The secrets and techniques are proven to work. They're slick,
clever and most are effortless to use! You can apply them to your
business the same day you read about them!

You'll discover...

* How to Create Direct Response Web Sites that Make People Buy -
BEFORE They Leave!

* How to Manipulate Search Engines and Get 600 Hits a Day in Less than
a Week!    POWERFUL!!!!! (one of the BEST kept secrets)

* How to Begin Selling Hot Information People 'Want' the 'Same
Day' You Get My Report! I'll show you where to get all the books you
want - Hundreds of them!

* Fax-on-Demand Profits are Incredible - How to Turn Other
Peoples Fax Machines Into Your Own Personal Printers and Create
Huge, Constant Profits!

* Secrets of Bulk E-Mail! Yes, it does work - BIG TIME! But,
there's ways to do it and never have a problem. Never lose your
Internet Service and Still Make Big Money Every Day!

* How to Make $1,000's Every Week Using Low Cost Classified Ads
In Weekly Newspapers Across The United States! Hidden sources let you
get started Now!

* How to collect all the e-mail addresses you want from the
Internet - For Free! Even have them delivered to your e-mail address
for nothing!

* How to create a steady stream of buyers from 1000's of
newsgroups!

* Exactly how to turn 1000's of prospects into Buyers and
Die-Hard, Loyal Customers For Life! It's so EASY! (you'll LOVE
this one)

* Seduce the Mind and Activate the Emotions of Your Prospects So
They Buy...NOW! Killer Strategies Used By The Masters of Direct
Response!

* Powerful Secrets to Multiply Yourself All Over the Web and Lead
1000's of  People to Your Site Every Day! If You Can't Make Money With
This You Might Be In Trouble! ......It's NOT MLM!

 Everything I reveal to you is done so in a simple, easy to
understand format that you can immediately put to use!

 Some of these strategies you would pay over $2,000 to learn in
one of the 'marketing bootcamps' you see ads for everywhere!

 I can't begin to explain all you'll find in this entire package, once
you read some of the files and books-on-disk, you'll be convinced
without a doubt that you're into a gold mine!
------------------

# You Get The Special Report:

      "How To Make At Least $1,600 A Week
                    Online...Starting Now!"

PLUS....Lifetime Access To The Secret Site That
Contains.....

# 500,000 E-mail Addresses - Download Them
>From The Private Site Right Now!

# An Awesome E-Mail Address Extractor!
Extract Addresses At Up To 60,000 An Hour!

# A Compuserve E-Mail Address Generator!
Generate 50% Deliverable Compuserve Addresses
Right From Your Desktop!

# An Anonymous E-Mailer!

# A Free E-mail Extractor That Will Let You Go
Onto AOL And Extract 1,000's of Names From the Forums,
Member Directories, Classifieds Sections And More!

# 38 'best-of-the-best' Marketing Reports!
Not ridiculous 1 page reports - these are up to 120 pages
written by people who are on the front line - making money
on and off the net! Full Details!

# 6 'Must Have' Books-On-Disk!
(Contents May Be Considered Controversial)

# A Lifetime Subscription To The Weekly Letter...
               "Internet Marketing Warriors!"
            posted directly to the private site!

# The Warrior 'Forum'!

# Find out which 'stealth' software really works..'before' you
buy it!

# Discuss powerful new ideas with other members!

# Make contacts and deals with the forums expert members!

# You will meet the people you need to know in this forum!

# Lifetime access to the most powerful inside group ever!

           -------------------
     What others are saying...
           -------------------

Allen,

Thanks for your kindness, and you can quote me on this: a veritable
treasure-trove of money making ideas, the package has saved me
hundreds of hours of research time. It is well worth joining!

Regards,
Haider Aziz
--------------

Allen, this is absolutely unbelievable. I ordered your Internet
Marketing Warriors package and downloaded a lot of great reports and
software from your site. Within two days I have already made in excess
of $200.00 and it only took about 2 hours to do everything. The
marketing reports that you supply are absolutely outstanding!!! You
have given me not only the tools but also the knowledge to make some
serious $$$ on the net. I have to admit I was skeptical about ordering
this program, because I have ordered a great deal of "make money"
programs in the past and was disappointed each and every time with the
products, but I have to say....my hat goes off to you. I am so glad
that there is someone out there who will give your moneys worth and a
whole lot more!!

Thanks a Million,

J.R. (Florida)

PS...Thank you very much for your speedy reply to all of my e-mails.
-------------

Yeaaaaah I Made it.

Oh my goodness, your site is absolutely fabulous. It is truly a one
stop shop to marketing any product on earth. I could sell snow to an
Eskimo.

Robbie Lambert
-------------------

"I have been marketing online for a while now and I have more than
tripled my former income working at my job (I have been fulltime in
internet marketing for about 6 months now) and I only work around 15
to 20 hours a week. During my time in this business I have been in
contact with most of the major marketers online and I recommend Allen
Says as the most honest and helpful individual I have dealt with in
this business. His Marketing package is the best value on the
internet. Anyone who is thinking about doing any type of business on
the web needs to be a member of the Internet Marketing Warriors."

Thank You,
Terry Dean
--------------

........"Started reading your report last night and.....COULDN'T PUT
IT DOWN! I got so caught up in it I didn't eat supper. It's jam-packed
with over a dozen tried and true MONEY MAKING techniques! I also like
the fact that you really care about your clients and are willing to
talk and answer questions....refreshing in the vast world of
cyberspace! If you Email Allen, he gets back with ya!"

Sid Menough

Florida
------------------

Join me today and get....

               Everything Above for only $24.95
                         Limited Time Offer!!

   The Complete Internet Marketing Warrior Package Is
                Available For Download..Right Now!

                                 ***$24.95***
              One Full Year Money Back Guarantee!

Within 12 Hours Of Placing An Order You'll Receive Your
          Login Name And Password To Access The...

           "Internet Marketing Warriors Private Site!"

      If I'm Sitting At My Computer You Will Receive
                   Access In Just A Few Minutes!

Visit Us Today!!
http://www.ultra-mail.com/warriors
http://www.thehitman.com/warriors
You will need Ref# 214
If you would not like to receive future mailing hit reply with remove as the subject