DHCP/MediaOne

Hi Folks;
	Forgive me if this is an old topic or if someone has asked this before. I
need to reconfigure my linux box to use DHCP, specifically my MediaOne
cable modem
if anyone has done this already, or could point me in the right direction I
would be grateful.

	I think this is just a simple problem of making sure that DHCP is
configured properly on my machine, but when mediaone came to install they
said that they did not support Linux, so my question is not just about
configuring my machine to be a DHCP client, not a server. (mediaone screams
if you have a dhcp server, something about your only paying for one IP
*mgrin*) but also about any issues with mediaone/other local ISP's that
only support DHCP and have similar policies in place.

				Thank You

					-Phil Molloy