Information wanted

Hi,
     I saw your web page while looking for some things today and would like
some information... I was wondering if your meetings were open to everyone
or is it just for MIT student/alumni. If it is open to everyone when would
your next meeting be, from you past meetings I would assume Jan. 21.
     I just started working for Lotus Development  in September and moved
to Boston from Buffalo where I attended school. While in buffalo I belonged
to a now defunct Linux group and am interested in possible joining yours. I
have been playing with Linux for a couple of years, mostly for my own but
now I use it at work  to access the many flavors of UNIX Lotus builds
software on. I used it while in Buffalo as part of my job their doing
network management and am now using it to develop a cross platform test
harness in Tcl\Tk.
     So I would just like a little information so I can stop by for you
next meeting.

     Thank you for time

     Chris Bordeleau