Now I'm really happy

John Abreau wrote:

I've just added the restrict-post on our three lists (discuss, announce,
volunteers) so only list-members and digest-members can post to them. I've
also restricted the digest lists so nobody can send directly to them.

Thanks, jabr! (Wow, that was fast...)

Shel, I said: If I do nothing it will *not* get worse.  Once they know you are
alive they tell all their friends you are dumb enough to reply to their spam,
so I just lay low and hide hoping it will die quietly from no response.

Double negative...bad form...my fault  ;-)

But, um, Thanks for nominating me anyway!