Installfest III - Saturday 21 March 1998

Just a reminder --

                       Saturday, March 21, 1998

                        Linux InstallFest III

 We're holding our next Installfest at the usual place: Howard Johnsons Motel
on Memorial Drive in Cambridge, next to MicroCenter and Trader Joe's.

                     Date: 21 March 1998, Saturday
                     Time: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
        Place: Howard Johnsons Motor Lodge, Memorial Drive, Cambridge
                  Cost: $25.00 per person per machine

A checklist as to what to look for in ``candidate hardware'' for
installing Linux can be found in the Mini-HOWTO
"Pre-Installation-Checklist" at:

		http://members.tripod.com/~algolog/lnxchk.htm

--------------

Please address any inquiries or reservation information regarding the
Installfest to Guy W. Bzibziak (guybz at world.std.com) --- Please put
``Install Info'' on the Subject Line.

Please note: those of you who had sent inquiries on 11 March 1998,
please re-send them! You were inadvertantly purged.
My humblest Apologies!

Guy W. Bzibziak		- Boston Linux & Unix 		- BLU.ORG
<guybz at world.std.com>  	  Astor Station		  http://www.blu.org
		  	  P. O. Box 230040
		  	  Boston, MA 02123-0040
PGP Fingerprint:  9C 86 CA 11 14 95 9E 99  E5 C9 25 7D 6F 8F F7 82
Voice# (Days Only): 617-536-5200     FAX# (Days Only): 617-536-0394