What are the stats for this weekends install fest?

I'm curious to know how the install fest went??
How many people turned out and how many systems were installed.

Also, I've greatly revised the document I wrote regarding SANE.
So for those interested, please re-visit:

	http://www.ici.net/cust_pages/linuxguy/sane.html

Please send me comments and corrections.  Also, when I got my computer
home (following the demonstration on the 18th), it worked just fine.
I apologize for the hardware troubles.  Hopefully, some of you learned
or saw something of interest.

- Christoph