[no subject]

At 12:43 PM -0400 6/25/98, Todd Wallack wrote:
>Hi. I heard a group of Windows 98 protesters showed up at CompUSA in
>Cambridge yesterday.
>
>Any idea how to contact them? I'm interested in writing an article for the
>Boston Herald.
Were there any protesters protesting against RedHat 5.1 too :-)
I really cannot think of a dumber protest than to protest against a
vendor's release of an operating system which really is a minor upgrade
from Windows95(with IE4.0 and all patches applied). Probably the only
significant benefits are VFAT32 (for Windows95 users prior to OSR2), and
the desire to contribute to the Bill Gates welfare fund. Maybe they should
protest CompUSA's purchase of COmputerCity.

--
Gerald A. Feldman
ALPHATECH, INC.