NH ISIG meeting, Tuesday, October 6, 1998:Web-based interactive businesses and systems

When: Tuesday October 6, 1998, 6:30 PM
Where: Nashua, NH Public Library, 2 Court St, Nashua, NH.
Featuring: David M. Boghossian, a principal at Cambridge Interactive
Topic:  Web-based interactive businesses and systems.

Mr. Boghossian has over fifteen years of experience as a
management consultant, with a history of innovation focused on
using technology to deliver more focused strategic information to
decision makers, create improved on-line work processes, and build
stronger relationships with customers.

He is the leader of the management tools incubator project, an initiative
that partners with leading  management thinkers and consulting firms to
build management support tools for implementation on corporate Intranets.

He is a frequent speaker and author on management use of web
technology and moderates a quarterly panel on Knowledge Management at
Internet World.

<In the preservation of space and bandwidth have boiled down Mr.
Boghossian's impressive credentials.>

For more information contact Ken Adams <director at nh-isig.org>
Or  Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>

Check out the nh-isig web pages including the  tech support  and
discussion areas. We are looking for volunteers to help with the web site.
Directions to the Nashua Public Library (Plenty of free parking after 5PM)
map: http://www.nh-isig.org/gifs/map.jpg
<Note: When sending this message, I noticed that the web site was
inaccessable. If anyone needs detailed directions, just send me email, and
I'll forward them>
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
New Hampshire Internet SIG Meeting Coordinator
http://www.nh-isig.org
http://gaf.ne.mediaone.net
***
Subcription/unsubscription/info requests: send e-mail with subject of
"subscribe", "unsubscribe", or "info" to discuss-request at blu.org