QT Toolkit

The room we meet in has plenty of A/V equipment; I haven't examined much
of it, but I assume there's a cable feed. I seem to recall picking up a TV
station once while figuring out the controls for the barco projector.
Maybe we can figure out how to plug into that.

Email: jabr at blu.org / URL: http://www.blu.org